How we use your data is important.
We hold ourselves to a high standard on user data.
Acceptable Use Policy
EvinceMed’s Use Policy (“Policy”) describes prohibited uses of our services (“Services”). The intent of this Policy is to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our Services. This Policy applies to all customer companies, organizations and facilities (as a group “Customer”) under EvinceMed agreements that Customer has entered into, Customer’s employees, affiliates, agents, consultants, subcontractors, and independent contractors, and any other person or entity that accesses or uses the Services (individually and collectively “Users”). All Users must comply with this Policy. EvinceMed may modify this Policy at any time by posting a modified version. By using the Services, Customer agrees to the latest version of this Policy. Violations of this Policy may result in termination of access to Services.
Customer is solely responsible for any and all violations of this Policy by Customer and any User accessing the Services through Customer’s systems or account credentials, whether authorized by Customer or not.
Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to attempting to:
- Access the network, computer or communications system, software application, or network computing device (each, a “System”) or a part of the Services to which Customer is not authorized
- Scan, test, probe, or otherwise assess a System without written authorization
- Breach or bypass any security, authentication, or authorization measures of System or Services
- Access data of Customers
- Create a denial of service (DoS) to a System (e.g., any activity intended to overwhelm or consume all of the resources of a System)
- Introduce malicious software (e.g., a virus, worm, or spyware)
- Sharing Customer authentication credentials
- Mount/attach any devices to a System
- Install software
- Intercept or monitor network traffic
- Use our Services for illegal or fraudulent purposes
Enforcement and Monitoring
In protecting its customers, their data and its computing assets, EvinceMed reserves the right to continuously monitor any and all activity on its Systems and take action to investigate, correct or remedy any issue arising from the use of the Services in a manner that is unlawful or otherwise prohibited by this Policy or applicable laws. As a result of any violation, EvinceMed reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disable or remove access to the Services. EvinceMed may report any applicable activity to the appropriate regulatory authorities, law enforcement officials, or other third parties. Such reporting may include information about the Customer. EvinceMed may assist appropriate regulatory authorities, law enforcement officials, or other third parties with any investigations and prosecution of illegal activity relating to Customer’s or User’s use of the Services.